Our catering is supplied by chefs from the Story Bridge Hotel. Proudly serving the best gourmet barbecue using only the freshest ingredients, they offer a variety of dishes, including gluten-free and vegetarian options, and desserts.
All orders are taken at the Club and delivered to your table (there is no need to pre-order).
• Three cheese arancini risotto balls w/smoked tomato relish 12.00
• Braised beef cheek empanadas w/ aioli & balsamic glaze 13.00
• Moroccan spiced pumpkin soup w/ warm toasted sour-dough 12.00
• House made hummus w/ tomato fresca, lavoche & toasted Turkish bread 14.00
• Baked eggplant parmigiana w/ rocket & fetta salad, black cherry dressing 18.00
• Curry of the day w/ steamed rice & accompaniments 24.50
• Butter poached Atlantic salmon fillet w/ new potatoes, asparagus & sauce vierge 27.00
• Open pie of slow braised beef & Guinness w/ crushed potatoes & greens 25.00
• Char-grilled 300g rump steak w/ roasted chat potatoes, beans & mushroom sauce 30.50
• Warm apple & rhubarb crumble with double cream 12.00
• White chocolate & roast macadamia tart w/ berry compote & cream 10.00
• Two cheese plate w/ quince paste, dried fruits & crackers 19.50
Gluten Free and Vegetarian – please ask the Chef / Food Manager on the night for available alternative options
15% surcharge applies on public holidays